Translate

dimanche 24 avril 2016

Challenge More than words d'avril

Voici la page que j'ai présenté au challenge du mois sur le blog de More than words. C'est un retour au blog pour moi après une longue pause, merci de me suivre.

Passez une belle journée! :)

Hi, this is the layout I showed on More than words blog for April challenge. It's my official come back to blogging after a while. Thanks for following me.

Have a nice day! :)



7 commentaires:

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking a dit...

Ta page est vraiment sublime! Pleins de beaux détails. Merci pour ta participation.

Valia Katzaki a dit...

I love the earth colors you chose! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words!

Rachael Funnell a dit...

FANTASTIC layout.. LOVE the colors...
Thank you for joining in over @ More Than Words this month... :)

Helen Hapsi a dit...

Great take on the challenge !! I really love the way you put everything together!! Thank you for joining us at More than Words !!

Heather McMahon a dit...

This is fabulous! I adore your journalling. Welcome back to scrapping and so glad you could join us at More Than Words.

Nicole Doiron a dit...

Such a pretty page! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words! Please note though in order to be eligible for a prize, you must include the challenge board in your post. :)

langeatheart a dit...

Beautiful page! I love the journaling you did and the composition! All the best from MTW!:)